A double-blind, placebo controlled, randomised, comparative, single-centre trial to assess the effects on the androgen metabolism and its effect on biochemical parameters, mood, fat, muscle and bone of continuous supplementation with an androgen in women using a monophasic contraception.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Prasterone (Primary)
- Indications Adrenal insufficiency
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms ARC-AMUSA
- Sponsors Pantarhei Bioscience
- 01 Jul 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 04 Jan 2010 New trial record