An Open-Label Phase 1 Study in Healthy Adult Subjects to Examine the Effects of Telaprevir on the Pharmacokinetics of Cyclosporine and Tacrolimus.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclosporin; Tacrolimus; Telaprevir
- Indications Allergic conjunctivitis; Atopic dermatitis; Coronary artery restenosis; Eye disorders; Graft-versus-host disease; Heart transplant rejection; Hepatitis C; Liver transplant rejection; Lupus nephritis; Myasthenia gravis; Psoriasis; Renal transplant rejection; Rheumatoid arthritis; Transplant rejection; Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- 09 Apr 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Mar 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Feb 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2010 to 1 Apr 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.