A Phase I Dose-Escalation Study to Determine the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of BI-505, a Human Anti-Intercellular Adhesion Molecule-1 Monoclonal Antibody, in Patients With Advanced Multiple Myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs BI 505 (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- 04 Apr 2013 Preliminary results have been presented at the International Myeloma Workshop according to a BioInvent International media release.
- 01 Feb 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jan 2013 Preliminary results have been reported in a BioInvent International media release. Data showed that the drug is associated with an acceptable tolerability profile and has established BI 505 dosed at 10 mg/kg for further investigation.