A Phase Two, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of the Travelers' Diarrhea Vaccine System in Travelers to Asia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Escherichia coli vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli infections; Traveller's diarrhoea
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 13 Mar 2012 Actual patient number (723) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Mar 2012 Actual end date (Dec 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.