Phase II Trial of the Cyclin-Dependent Kinase Inhibitor PD 0332991 in Patients With Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Palbociclib (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Colorectal cancer; Gastric cancer; Germ cell and embryonal neoplasms; Malignant melanoma; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Dec 2015 Treatment arms has been increased from 1 to 5 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Dec 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 60 to 205 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Dec 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2013 to 1 Oct 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History