A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Effect of Recombinant Human Erythropoietin (Epoetin Alfa, PROCRIT) on Functional Outcomes in Anemic, Critically Ill, Trauma Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Epoetin alfa (Primary)
- Indications Anaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LTTO
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 11 Feb 2013 Actual initiation date changed from May 2005 to Aug 2005 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Feb 2012 Additional lead trial investigator (Tracy McGowan) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jan 2010 New trial record