A Single Center Four Part Study in Healthy Adult Subjects to Evaluate: the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of a Single Oral Dose and Repeat Escalating Oral Doses of GSK945237; the Effect of Linezolid on Hematology Safety Parameters; and the Effects of GSK945237 and Moxifloxacin on QTc.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 945237; Linezolid; Moxifloxacin
- Indications Acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis; Acute sinusitis; Bacterial infections; Community-acquired pneumonia; Gram-positive infections; Intra-abdominal infections; Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections; Nosocomial pneumonia; Skin and soft tissue infections; Tuberculosis; Vancomycin-resistant enterococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 21 Apr 2015 Status changed from discontinued to withdrawn prior to enrolment as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 May 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2010 to 1 Aug 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 May 2011 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.