Randomised, Double-blind, Double-dummy, Placebo-controlled, 4-way Cross-over Study to Characterise the 24-hour Forced Expiratory Volume After 1 Second (FEV1)-time Profiles of BI 1744 CL 5microg and 10microg (Oral Inhalation, Delivered by the Respimat Inhaler) and Tiotropium Bromide 18microg (Oral Inhalation, Delivered by the HandiHaler) After 6 Weeks of Treatment in Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Olodaterol (Primary) ; Corticosteroids; Tiotropium bromide; Xanthines
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 11 Sep 2013 Results presented at the 23rd Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 09 Sep 2013 Primary endpoint 'AUC-FEV1' has been met.
- 09 Sep 2013 Results were presented at the European Respiratory Society (ERS) Annual Congress 2013, and were reported in a Boehringer Ingelheim media release.