Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, 3-way Cross-over Study to Determine the Effect of 6 Weeks of Treatment of Orally Inhaled BI 1744 CL (5 microg [2 Actuations of 2.5 microg] and 10 microg [2 Actuations of 5 microg]) Delivered by the Respimat Inhaler on Exercise Endurance Time During Constant Work Rate Cycle Ergometry in Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Olodaterol (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 12 Apr 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Nov 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Mar 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.