Low molecular weight heparin (FRagmin) in pregnant women with a history of Uteroplacental Insufficiency and Thrombophilia: a randomised trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aspirin; Dalteparin sodium
- Indications Fetal growth retardation; Preeclampsia; Pregnancy; Thrombophilia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FRUIT
- 08 May 2012 New source identified and integrated (Netherlands Trial Register; NTR337).
- 25 Nov 2011 Results published in the Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis.
- 09 Jan 2010 New trial record