A Phase 1, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Escalation Study of the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of ISIS 333611 Administered Intrathecally to Patients With Familial Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Due to Superoxide Dismutase 1 Gene Mutations.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs ISIS SOD1Rx (Primary)
- Indications Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Ionis Pharmaceuticals
- 12 Apr 2012 Actual patient number is 33 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Dec 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Jan 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History