Study of the improvement effect of proton pump inhibitors on symptoms in patients with reflux esophagitis (RE): a randomized comparative study of omeprazole 20mg vs. rabeprazole 10mg using the time (number of days) to improvement in symptoms as an index.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Omeprazole (Primary) ; Rabeprazole (Primary)
- Indications Reflux oesophagitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms J-DYSPEPSIA-STUDY5
- 06 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 31 Mar 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan record.
- 09 Jan 2010 New trial record