A Randomized-Withdrawal, Placebo-Controlled, Study Evaluating the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Tapentadol Extended-Release (ER) in Subjects With Chronic, Painful Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy (DPN).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tapentadol (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic neuropathies; Neuropathic pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 12 Jun 2012 Patient Global Impression of Change and Brief Pain Inventory-Short Form outcomes presented at the 72nd Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 17 May 2012 Results have been presented at the 31st Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Pain Society according to a Janssen media release. Results were also summarised in the media release.
- 11 May 2012 Actual end date (Mar 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History