A Phase II Trial of Carboplatin, Pemetrexed, and Panitumumab in Patients With Advanced Non-Squamous K-ras Wild Type Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Panitumumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 19 Nov 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Aug 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.