A Randomised phase I/II Trial With Irinotecan, Cetuximab and Everolimus (ICE) Compared to Capecitabine and Oxaliplatin (CapOx) for Patients With Gemcitabin Resistant Pancreatic Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Cetuximab; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ICE
- 30 May 2014 Results presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology ASCO Annual Meeting 2014.
- 18 Jan 2014 Primary endpoint 'Progression-free-survival-duration' has not been met.
- 18 Jan 2014 Results presented at the 2014 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History