An Open-Label, 2-Period, Crossover Phase 2 Study Comparing the Pharmacokinetics and Tolerability of Dihydroergotamine Mesilate (DHE) Delivered Intravenously (DHE 45) and by Oral Inhalation (MAP0004) in Smoking and Non-Smoking Adult Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Dihydroergotamine mesilate (Primary) ; Dihydroergotamine mesilate (Primary) ; Dihydroergotamine mesilate (Primary)
- Indications Migraine
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Registrational
- Sponsors Allergan
- 05 Jun 2011 Results presented at the 53rd Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Headache Society.
- 28 Feb 2011 Results presented at the 63rd Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology (AAN).
- 27 Sep 2010 Actual initiation date changed from 16 Feb 2010 to 1 Jan 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History