A Phase II, Open-label, 1:1 Randomized, Controlled Trial Exploring the Efficacy of EMD 1201081 in Combination With Cetuximab in Second-Line Cetuximab-Naive Subjects With Recurrent or Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck (R/M SCCHN).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs IMO 2055 (Primary) ; Cetuximab
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EMD 1201081
- Sponsors EMD Serono
- 07 Jun 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 105 to 107 and additional location (Netherlands) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 03 May 2012 Primary endpoint 'Progression-free-survival-duration' has not been met.
- 03 May 2012 Actual patient numbers amended from 104 to 106 as reported by Idera Pharmaceuticals.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History