A Single-centre, Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Four-period Cross-over Study to Evaluate the Scopolamine Cognition Model in Healthy Male Subjects Using AZD1446 and Donepezil Versus Placebo.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Oct 2010
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 1446 (Primary) ; Donepezil
- Indications Cognition disorders
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 08 Oct 2010 Primary endpoint 'EEG changes' has not been met.
- 12 Feb 2010 Completion is expected in the second half of 2010, according to a Targacept media release.
- 14 Jan 2010 New trial record