A Phase I, Prospective, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Sequential-cohort, Escalating, Single-dose Study Designed to Determine the Maximum Tolerated Oral Dose of NW-3509A in Healthy, Male Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Evenamide (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Newron Pharmaceuticals; Newron Sweden AB
- 03 Feb 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Apr 2014 Preliminary results have been presented at the 4th Biennial Schizophrenia International Research Society (SIRS) Conference according to a Newron Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 17 Jan 2014 As per the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned number of patients changed from 27 to 45.