An Open-label, Multicenter Study of Subcutaneous Intermittent Recombinant Interleukin-7 (CYT107) in Chronically HIV-infected Patients With CD4 T-lymphocyte Counts Between 101-400 Cells/mm3 and Plasma HIV RNA< 50 Copies/mL After at Least 12 Months of HAART.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Interleukin-7 (Primary) ; Antiretrovirals
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INSPIRE-2
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Feb 2016 Pooled analysis of 2 studies including this INSPIRE 2 trial and other INSPIRE 3 study [see CTP 700191508] were published in the Clinical Infectious Diseases.
- 01 Jun 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.