A Pilot Phase II Study of Bafetinib (INNO-406) as Treatment for Patients With Relapsed or Refractory B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (B-CLL).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Bafetinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ENABLE
- Sponsors CytRx Corporation
- 15 Nov 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to a CytRx Corportion media release.
- 15 Nov 2012 Evaluation of bafetinib in the ENABLE trial has been completed, according to a CytRx Corporation media release. CytRx plans to seek a partner for further development of bafetinib.
- 02 Apr 2012 New source identified and integrated (M.D. Anderson Cancer Center record 2010-0175).