Evaluation of Safety,Tolerability and Pharmacokinetic Characteristics of CG400549 in Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs CG 400549 (Primary)
- Indications Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections; Staphylococcal infections; Vancomycin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors CrystalGenomics
- 10 May 2010 According to a CrystalGenomics media release, the company has succesfully completed the single ascending dose Phase I clinical trial for CG400549.
- 13 Mar 2010 Actual initiation date (Oct 2009), planned no of patients , official title added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Mar 2010 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health).