A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Multi-Dose, Placebo-Controlled Crossover Study Of The Efficacy Of Fesoterodine In Increasing Urethral Pressure In Stress Urinary Incontinence Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Fesoterodine (Primary)
- Indications Stress incontinence
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 02 Sep 2011 Results presented at the 41st Annual Meeting of the International Continence Society.
- 10 Aug 2010 Additional location [Denmark] identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Aug 2010 Actual end date (July 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.