Adalimumab in Rheumatoid Arthritis. An Investigation of Changes in Disease Activity and Course of Joint Destruction by Use of 3 Tesla Whole-Body MRI, Dedicated 3 Tesla MRI and CT of the Hand, and Soluble Biomarkers.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms WRAP
- 18 Aug 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Mar 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Sep 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jan 2010 New trial record