A Phase IIb, Multi-center, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multi-dose, Four-period, Cross-over Study of Two Doses of Formoterol Fumarate MDI (PT005; 7.2 and 9.6 microg Ex-actuator), Administered Twice Daily for 1 Week in Patients With Moderate to Very Severe COPD, Compared to Open Label Marketed Formoterol Fumarate Inhalation Powder (Foradil Aerolizer, 12 microg) as an Active Control.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Formoterol (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pearl Therapeutics
- 17 Sep 2010 Actual initiation date (Jul 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Sep 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jan 2010 New trial record