Investigation of Serial Studies to Predict Your Therapeutic Response with Imaging And moLecular Analysis 2 (I-SPY 2 TRIAL)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ganetespib (Primary) ; Ganitumab (Primary) ; MK 2206 (Primary) ; Neratinib (Primary) ; Patritumab (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Pertuzumab (Primary) ; Trastuzumab (Primary) ; Trebananib (Primary) ; Veliparib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Conatumumab; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Figitumumab; Metformin; Paclitaxel; Talazoparib; Trastuzumab emtansine
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms I-SPY-2
- 13 Jun 2017 Results published in an Agendia media release.
- 05 Jun 2017 Results from the parant study published in a Merck AG Media Release.
- 05 Jun 2017 According to a Merck AG media release, data from the parant trial (NCT01042379) will be presented at at the 2017 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting in Chicago and will also be presented in subsequent Best of ASCO events scheduled throughout the year.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History