Investigation of Serial Studies to Predict Your Therapeutic Response with Imaging And moLecular Analysis 2 (I-SPY 2 TRIAL)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ganetespib (Primary) ; Ganitumab (Primary) ; MK 2206 (Primary) ; Neratinib (Primary) ; Patritumab (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Pertuzumab (Primary) ; SGN LIV1A (Primary) ; Trastuzumab (Primary) ; Trebananib (Primary) ; Veliparib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Conatumumab; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Figitumumab; Metformin; Paclitaxel; Talazoparib; Trastuzumab emtansine
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms I-SPY-2
- 11 Oct 2017 According to a Seattle Genetics media release, SGN-LIV1A in combination with standard chemotherapy will also be evaluated as neoadjuvant treatment in the phase 2 I-SPY 2 TRIAL for newly diagnosed Stage 2 or 3 human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2) negative breast cancer.
- 13 Jun 2017 Results published in an Agendia media release.
- 05 Jun 2017 Results from the parant study published in a Merck AG Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History