A Study to Compare the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetic Profile of a Single Oral Dose of Pitavastatin 4 mg in Adult Volunteers With Severe Renal Impairment Who Are Not Being Treated With Hemodialysis Versus Healthy Adult Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Pitavastatin (Primary)
- Indications Dyslipidaemias; Hypercholesterolaemia; Hyperlipidaemia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Kowa Research Institute
- 10 Aug 2012 Primary end point added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Mar 2012 Actual end date (1 Dec 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.