A Randomised, Double-blind, Parallel Groups, Placebo-controlled, Multi-centre Trial in Oocyte Donors Assessing the Effects of Barusiban, a Selective Oxytocin Antagonist, on Uterine Contractions on the Day of Embryo Transfer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Barusiban (Primary)
- Indications Female infertility; Infertility
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EFFORT
- Sponsors Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- 21 Apr 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 99 to 100 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 16 May 2011 Trial phase change from II/III to II as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jan 2011 Actual initiation date changed from May 2010 to Feb 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.