A Phase II Study of Gemcitabine as an Adjuvant Treatment for Cholangiocarcinoma After Surgical Resection.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine (Primary)
- Indications Cholangiocarcinoma; Gallbladder cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 Jan 2017 Primary endpoint (Recurrence free survival) has not been met.
- 21 Jan 2017 Results presented at the 2017 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium
- 14 Apr 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.