A Phase II Study of Gemcitabine as an Adjuvant Treatment for Cholangiocarcinoma After Surgical Resection.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine (Primary)
- Indications Cholangiocarcinoma; Gallbladder cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Jan 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 21 Jan 2017 Primary endpoint (Recurrence free survival) has not been met.
- 21 Jan 2017 Results presented at the 2017 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium