A Double-blind, Placebo Controlled, Randomised, Phase IIA Pharmacodynamic 4-way Cross-over Study to Estimate the Dose Response Relationship of AZD3355 on the Number of Reflux Episodes Assessed by Impedance/pH in Patients With GERD and a Partial Response to PPI Treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Lesogaberan; Proton pump inhibitors
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 10 May 2011 Results presented at Digestive Disease Week 2011.
- 20 May 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 May 2010 Actual end date (May 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History