A Long-Term, Randomized, Double-Blind Study of the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Aclidinum Bromide At Two Dosage Levels When Administered to Patients With Moderate to Severe, Stable Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aclidinium bromide (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 31 Jul 2013 Results published in Respiratory Medicine.
- 05 Sep 2012 Tolerability results presented at the 22nd Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 05 Sep 2012 Results presented at the 22nd Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History