A Multicenter Study of the Safety of Oseltamivir Administered Intravenously for the Treatment of Influenza in Patients Aged Greater Than or Equal to 13 Years.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Oseltamivir (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Roche
- 10 Oct 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jun 2010 New source identified and integrated (Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, 10-004)
- 27 Mar 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Nov 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.