An Exploratory, Open-Label, Single Center Study to Assess the Efficacy and Dose Titration of Enteric-Coated Mycophenolate Sodium (EC-MPS) in Reducing Donor Specific Antibody (DSA) Strength in Maintenance Kidney Transplant Recipients
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Mycophenolate sodium (Primary)
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DSA
- 03 Mar 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Apr 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 30 to 32 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.