CeCil: A Randomized, Non-comparative Clinical Trial of the Effect of Radiation Therapy Plus Temozolomide Combined With Cilengitide or Cetuximab on the 1-year Overall Survival of Patients With Newly Diagnosed MGMT-promoter Unmethylated Glioblastoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Cilengitide (Primary) ; Temozolomide
- Indications Glioblastoma; Gliosarcoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CeCil
- 21 Mar 2012 Actual patient number (12) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jun 2011 Trial design reported at the Trials in Progress Poster Session at ASCO 2011.