A Phase III Observer-Blind, Randomized, Controlled, Single-Coordinating Center Pediatric Study in China Comparing Two Doses of a Monovalent Glycoprotein-Conjugated (Diptheria Toxin -CRM197) Vaccine Versus a Tetanus Toxoid-Conjugated Vaccine Using a Local Dosing Regimen in Infants.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs TAK 816 (Primary) ; Hib vaccine conjugate
- Indications Haemophilus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis
- 22 Aug 2013 Results published in the International Journal of Clinical Practice.
- 24 Oct 2011 Actual end date Dec 2010 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Oct 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History