Randomized study comparing effects of oral hypoglycemic agents (nateglinide, acarbose) on daily glucose profile analyzed by 24-hour continuous glucose monitering system.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Acarbose (Primary) ; Nateglinide (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 16 Sep 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 16 Sep 2011 Results presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
- 16 Jan 2010 New trial record