Rituximab for Prevention of Acute Graft-Versus Host Disease (GVHD) After Unrelated Donor Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation (HCT).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Antithymocyte globulin; Busulfan; Cyclophosphamide; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine; Mycophenolate mofetil; Mycophenolate mofetil; Tacrolimus; Tacrolimus
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Graft-versus-host disease; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Feb 2011 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jan 2010 New trial record