A Phase II Study of Bendamustine, Velcade and Dexamethasone (BVD) in the Treatment of Elderly Patients (greater than or equal to 65 Years) With Multiple Myeloma in 1st Relapse or Refractory to 1st Line Therapy.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bendamustine (Primary) ; Bortezomib (Primary) ; Dexamethasone (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 29 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jun 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2012 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jun 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.