A Phase 1, Randomized, Open-Label, Parallel Design, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics and Safety of Dexlansoprazole Delayed Release Capsules in Pediatric Subjects Ages 1 to 11 Years Old With Symptomatic Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Dexlansoprazole (Primary)
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 04 Apr 2012 Actual initiation date changed from Apr 2010 to Mar 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Apr 2012 Actual end date changed from Mar 2011 to Feb 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Mar 2011 Actual end date (Mar 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.