A Phase 1 Dose Escalation Study of MLN8237, an Aurora A Kinase Inhibitor, in Adult Patients With Nonhematological Malignancies, Followed by a Phase 2 of MLN8237 in Lung, Breast, Head and Neck, or Gastroesophageal Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Alisertib (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Gastric cancer; Head and neck cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Millennium
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Dec 2013 Phase II results for breast cancer patients presented at the 36th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
- 28 Jun 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2013 to 1 Jul 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History