An Open Phase III, Multi-centre 52-week, Parallel-group Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Formoterol 18 microg Daily Dose Compared With Standard COPD Treatment, in Japanese Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Formoterol (Primary) ; Antiasthmatics
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 26 Sep 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Sep 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jan 2010 New trial record