A Phase I/II Study of Vorinostat (Zolinza) in Combination With Capecitabine (X) and Cisplatin (P) for 1st Line Treatment of Metastatic or Recurrent Gastric Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vorinostat (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Cisplatin
- Indications Gastric cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 12 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as per results published in the British Journal of Cancer.
- 12 May 2016 Primary endpoint has not been met. (Phase II - 6-month progression-free survival (PFS) rate), as per results published in the British Journal of Cancer.
- 12 May 2016 Results of phase II portion and biomarker analysis published in the British Journal of Cancer.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History