A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Evaluation of the Efficacy, Immunogenicity, and Safety of Two Single Doses of RRV TV in Neonates/Infants.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rhesus rotavirus vaccine reassortant (Primary)
- Indications Diarrhoea; Gastroenteritis; Rotavirus infections
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- 18 Jun 2013 Results have been published in the Journal of Infectious Diseases, according to a media release from The International Medica Foundation.
- 23 Nov 2011 New source identified and integrated (Pan-African Clinical Trials Registry).
- 23 Nov 2011 Official title amended, actual initiation date 28 Aug 2009 and company added in the association field, additional trial location (South Africa) identified as reported by Pan-African Clinical Trials Registry.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History