A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled, Multicenter Phase II Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Sorafenib Added to Standard Treatment With Topotecan in Patients With Platinum-resistant Recurrent Ovarian Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary) ; Topotecan
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2016 Primary endpoint (Progression-free survival rate) has been met, as per the results presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 07 Jun 2016 Results presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 17 Feb 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History