A Double-blind Randomized Placebo Controlled Dose-finding Trial to Investigate Different Doses of a New Antiviral Drug in Subjects With Genital HSV Type 2 Infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pritelivir (Primary)
- Indications Herpes genitalis; Herpes simplex virus type 2 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Jan 2014 Results published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- 16 Apr 2012 Results will be presented at the 2012 International Conference on Antiviral Research according to an AiCuris media release. Results will be presented at other international meetings also.
- 05 Sep 2011 Results of a 'resistance analysis' will be presented at the 51st Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy (ICAAC), according to an AiCuris media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History