Immunogenicity and Safety of the Japanese Encephalitis Vaccine IC51 (IXIARO, JESPECT) in a Pediatric Population in Non-endemic Countries. Uncontrolled, Open-label Phase 3 Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs IC 51 (Primary)
- Indications Japanese encephalitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Valneva
- 18 Dec 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Dec 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2014 to 1 Apr 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov (Parent trial: NCT01047839).