A Randomized, Blinded, Placebo-Controlled, Single Ascending Dose Study of the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of BIIB033 in Healthy Adult Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Opicinumab (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Biogen
- 03 May 2014 Results presented at the 66th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 16 Feb 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History