Randomised, Placebo Controlled, Phase IV, Safety and Exploratory Immunogenicity Study on Maraviroc, an Oral ART CCR5 Inhibitor, on the Intensification of Immune Function in HIV-1 Infected Subjects Receiving Immunisation With Novel Antigens.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Maraviroc (Primary) ; Atazanavir; Cholera vaccine; Cytomegalovirus vaccine; Darunavir; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate; Lamivudine/abacavir; Lopinavir/ritonavir; Meningococcal vaccines; Ritonavir; Tetanus vaccine
- Indications Cholera; Cytomegalovirus infections; HIV-1 infections; Meningococcal infections; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Aug 2012 Primary endpoint 'Immunoglobulin-G-levels' has been met.
- 07 Aug 2012 Primary endpoint 'Antibody-levels' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History