Phase 1, Dose Escalation Study To Assess the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Activity of 2-Hour Continuous Intravenous Dosing of ON 013105 Administered Weekly in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Lymphoma and Acute Lymphoid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Briciclib (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Onconova Therapeutics
- 07 Dec 2015 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Apr 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Jan 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Oct 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.